Here is the menu - the choice is yours...
- Introduction to early music though the discovery of its instruments and repertoire.
- Song, percussion and instrumental performance
- Creation of sound worlds and musical accompaniments.
- Sound recording techniques.
- Explore the body and its movement in space
- Learn the steps of traditional dances
- Performance of simple choreographed routines
Storytelling and the theatre
- Learn the art of storytelling and develop your imagination
- Work on the voice, intonation and gestures
- Discovery of folk beliefs and mythologies
- Mise en scène et mise en espace
- Study of texts and poems
- Camerawork, altering the image
- Putting together a slideshow, exhibition or flipbook
- Creation of illuminated lettering and dropped initials
- Discovery of roman, gothic and Carolingian calligraphy
Subjects studied :
Musical education, visual arts, history, physical education, French, maths, technology, earth & life sciences, living languages, physics.
Work produced includes :
Exhibitions, CDs and DVDs, performances, concerts etc.
Last update Friday 31 August 2012